Best SEO Software for Agencies
As an agency, it can be tough to find the perfect SEO software for your clients. If you have a large number of clients, you need a program that is flexible enough to handle all of your different needs. You also want to find something that will work for the different levels of SEO experience that your clients may have.
The best SEO software for agencies should accomplish the following:
Have a free trial period – so you can test out the software before committing to it.
Be able to handle multiple websites at once – so you don’t have to use multiple programs.
Be easy to use and understand – so your clients can get up and running quickly.
Have a great customer service team who can help with any issues that might arise while using their product (or after).
Be affordable enough that it won’t break your budget! This is especially important if you’re just starting out as an agency and don’t want to spend too much on tools right away.
There are many different options out there, but here are our top 5 picks for best SEO software for agencies:
Best Seo Software For Agencies
Ahrefs is all-round SEO agency software that offers services in the realm of keyword research, link building, competitor analysis and rank tracking. Ahrefs crawls the internet 24/7 to check on new live websites, storing petabytes of information about those websites.
Here are a few noteworthy features of this tool:
- Keywords Explorer: The Keywords Explorer is a feature that shows you keyword ideas, along with their organic traffic and ranking difficulty.
- Site Explorer: Through the Site Explorer you can analyze any website’s organic traffic, backlinks and paid traffic.
- Site Audit: Through Site Audit, you can check your website’s on-page SEO and analyze it for possible issues.
- Lite: $99/month
- Standard: $179/month
- Advanced: $399/month
- Agency: $999/month
2. Keyword Tool
Keyword Tool is a free and one of the best SEO software for agencies, which generates long-tail keywords for any topic with Google Autocomplete – Google’s search feature that offers topic-related search suggestions.
Here’s what Keyword Tool does:
- It pulls keywords from more than 190 Google domains.
- It uses more than 80 Google language interfaces to give you keyword suggestions.
- It provides accurate cost-per-click and search volumes for all global keywords.
- Keyword Tool: Free
- Keyword Tool Pro Basic: $69/month
- Keyword Tool Pro Plus: $79/month
- Keyword Tool Pro Business: $159/month
3. KWFinder by Mangools
KWFinder is an SEO software for agencies which helps create paid search campaigns. This tool provides a list of keywords based on their search volumes, cost per click, and search difficulty.
Although KWFinder is a great tool, it is most effective for high volume keywords in high volume markets. You may find that data for niche specific, low volume keywords to be less reliable.
Nevertheless, the tool offers some great features like:
- Keyword Look-Up: This primary feature offers a number of indications like Trend, CPC and Search for any particular keyword that you search for.
- Domain Look-Up: With Domain Look-Up, you can explore the keywords of other websites. This feature comes in handy when you’re doing competitor analysis.
- List Creation: Here you can break down your main keyword list and divide it into custom sub-lists to help you with your keyword research.
- Mangools Basic: $29/month
- Mangools Premium: $39/month
- Mangools Agency: $79/month
Major organizations across the marketing industry use Moz. Moz’s Link Explorer Tool is highly recommended for tracking and managing links for your clients. It’s one of the best SEO software for agencies and with a whopping number of 40.7 trillion links in its database, you can easily find the perfect backlinking opportunities for your client websites using the Link Intersect feature.
Here are some cool features that this tool offers:
- Research Competitor Backlinks: This feature allows you analyze your competitor’s link profiles and see how they’re getting their links.
- Link Intersect: With this tool, you can find opportunities that are linking with your competitors but not you.
- Domain Authority Checker: The DA Checker lets you keep track of metrics like Domain Authority, Page Authority and Spam Score.
- Standard: $99/month
- Medium: $179/month
- Large: $249/month
- Premium: $599/month
Link-Assistant is one of the top SEO agency software that you can use to find thousands of relevant backlinks. The tool crawls around 7.1 billion pages on a daily basis, ensuring that you get reliable results each and every time.
Here are some awesome feature that the Link-Assistant tool offers:
- Finding Link Partners: Through this feature, Link-Assistant finds link submission forms of relevant link-sharing partners, locates websites using your keywords, and suggests new keywords.
- Complete Control of Emails: Link-Assistant finds email addresses of potential link partners and allows you to send out emails from the platform directly.
- Link Directory: Link-Assistant creates link directories that contrast with your website’s design. You can customize this link directory and organize your link partners into different categories as well.
- Professional: $149
- Enterprise: $349
The best part about BuzzSumo is that it’s not just confined to finding high performing articles that you can use for link building. It also offers several other features to help you find influencers for your niche and come up with content ideas.
Some features of BuzzSumo include:
- Content Discovery: Uncover content ideas using topics, analyzing trends and researching forums.
- Content Research: BuzzSumo will scan millions of articles and give you important insights related to their social engagements, traffic and other important metrics that you can use for link building.
- Find Influencers: This feature searches for the best influencers related to your niche present on some major social platforms like Instagram, Twitter and the web.
- Pro: $99/month
- Plus: $179/month
- Large: $299/month
top marketing tools 2021
The web offers thousands of tools for digital marketers. With so many options, selecting the best tools for your needs can be a long and overwhelming process. Each year, we put together a list of some of our favorite digital marketing tools for you and your team to put to the test. Keep reading to review the best digital marketing tools for 2022.
If you’re serious about improving your SEO strategy, you’re going to want to check out SEMrush. SEMrush is our team’s favorite all-in-one digital marketing tool. This tool provides assistance in performing keyword research, position tracking, and identifying backlink opportunities. You can even use this tool to perform a comprehensive technical SEO audit. SEMrush’s latest update features enhanced content marketing, advertising, and social media tools as well.
SEMrush offers free and paid subscriptions. With a free account, you are limited in your ability to pull data and use some of the tool’s features. This is why we suggest starting out with a 14-day free trial to explore some of SEMrush’s popular functions.
HubSpot is an essential tool for all things necessary for executing a seamless inbound marketing strategy. At SMA, we use HubSpot as our CRM and CMS, as well as for email marketing, blogging, social media and to build landing pages. You can even review important KPIs using HubSpot’s new and improved analytics tools. If you’re looking to learn more about inbound marketing, HubSpot Academy offers a large collection of free certification courses that will teach you useful information to help you grow your marketing strategy.
Moz offers a great selection of both free and paid SEO tools. With the help of Moz, you can easily perform site audits, keyword research, and monitor your search engine rankings. We highly recommend using the MozBar Chrome plugin, which provides instant metrics while viewing any page or SERP.
Google Analytics is an obvious choice for anyone in the digital marketing space. At first glance, this tool can seem a little advanced, but if you use it to its full capabilities, you will receive a ton of insight into how your users are engaging with your site.
If you’re looking to increase your understanding of Google Analytics, we recommend exploring the Google Analytics Academy. This is a collection of free courses that will help you learn everything there is to know about the platform so you can use it to its full potential.
Canva is a great tool for creating professional-looking graphics. No matter your design experience, you can easily use this tool to create social images, CTA buttons, and infographics for free. Canva offers a large selection of templates, clip art, and fonts to help you customize your project. This is the perfect tool for someone who doesn’t have access to more advanced design platforms like Photoshop or InDesign.
Screaming Frog SEO
We like to use Screaming Frog to help identify any site errors that may be impacting SEO. You can link this tool with others like Moz or Google Analytics for even more information.
Frase is an awesome content optimization tool that every digital marketer needs in their back pocket. Frase uses AI to provide advanced content insights that can help boost your search visibility and your web traffic. Use Frase to optimize your existing content or help you write new and improved content.
Content research can take hours. Frase automatically provides an intelligent outline for almost every topic across the web. In seconds, Frase provides a list of related topics, headers, FAQs, statistics, recent news, and interesting facts that you can use to quickly build a powerful piece of content.
Frase is a paid tool, but they do offer a free trial so you can test it out before making a commitment.
BuzzSumo is a research and monitoring tool that can help identify trends around specific topics. This tool can help you generate blog or social media ideas, create high-performing content, monitor your brand’s performance, and identify influencers you may want to consider partnering with. Though BuzzSumo is a paid tool, you can register for a free 7-day trial to test it out before committing to a subscription.
Structured Data Testing Tool
If you’re leveraging structured data on your website, the Structured Data Testing Tool is an absolute must. This free Chrome extension tests the structured data on any webpage with the click of a button. Use this tool to ensure your pages are properly marked up or gain some insight into the types of schema your competitors are using.
Detailed SEO Extension
If you’re looking for quick SEO insights on any webpage, the Detailed SEO Extension is a great option. This free Chrome extension generates important SEO data in seconds. Uncover any page’s title tags, meta descriptions, schema, and internal links to ensure your pages are optimized correctly.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.