SEO is a necessary part of any company’s marketing strategy. Without it, you’re going to be missing out on a huge number of potential customers. But if you don’t know where to begin, it can be tough to find the right toolset for your needs.If you’re looking for the best SEO tools for an agency or other business in that position, look no further. In this guide, we’ll walk you through our favorites and show you how they can help you take your SEO game to the next level.
Table of Contents
Best Seo Tools For Agency
Ahrefs is all-round SEO agency software that offers services in the realm of keyword research, link building, competitor analysis and rank tracking. Ahrefs crawls the internet 24/7 to check on new live websites, storing petabytes of information about those websites.
Here are a few noteworthy features of this tool:
- Keywords Explorer: The Keywords Explorer is a feature that shows you keyword ideas, along with their organic traffic and ranking difficulty.
- Site Explorer: Through the Site Explorer you can analyze any website’s organic traffic, backlinks and paid traffic.
- Site Audit: Through Site Audit, you can check your website’s on-page SEO and analyze it for possible issues.
- Lite: $99/month
- Standard: $179/month
- Advanced: $399/month
- Agency: $999/month
2. Keyword Tool
Keyword Tool is a free and one of the best SEO software for agencies, which generates long-tail keywords for any topic with Google Autocomplete – Google’s search feature that offers topic-related search suggestions.
Here’s what Keyword Tool does:
- It pulls keywords from more than 190 Google domains.
- It uses more than 80 Google language interfaces to give you keyword suggestions.
- It provides accurate cost-per-click and search volumes for all global keywords.
- Keyword Tool: Free
- Keyword Tool Pro Basic: $69/month
- Keyword Tool Pro Plus: $79/month
- Keyword Tool Pro Business: $159/month
3. KWFinder by Mangools
KWFinder is an SEO software for agencies which helps create paid search campaigns. This tool provides a list of keywords based on their search volumes, cost per click, and search difficulty.
Although KWFinder is a great tool, it is most effective for high volume keywords in high volume markets. You may find that data for niche specific, low volume keywords to be less reliable.
Nevertheless, the tool offers some great features like:
- Keyword Look-Up: This primary feature offers a number of indications like Trend, CPC and Search for any particular keyword that you search for.
- Domain Look-Up: With Domain Look-Up, you can explore the keywords of other websites. This feature comes in handy when you’re doing competitor analysis.
- List Creation: Here you can break down your main keyword list and divide it into custom sub-lists to help you with your keyword research.
- Mangools Basic: $29/month
- Mangools Premium: $39/month
- Mangools Agency: $79/month
Major organizations across the marketing industry use Moz. Moz’s Link Explorer Tool is highly recommended for tracking and managing links for your clients. It’s one of the best SEO software for agencies and with a whopping number of 40.7 trillion links in its database, you can easily find the perfect backlinking opportunities for your client websites using the Link Intersect feature.
Here are some cool features that this tool offers:
- Research Competitor Backlinks: This feature allows you analyze your competitor’s link profiles and see how they’re getting their links.
- Link Intersect: With this tool, you can find opportunities that are linking with your competitors but not you.
- Domain Authority Checker: The DA Checker lets you keep track of metrics like Domain Authority, Page Authority and Spam Score.
- Standard: $99/month
- Medium: $179/month
- Large: $249/month
- Premium: $599/month
Link-Assistant is one of the top SEO agency software that you can use to find thousands of relevant backlinks. The tool crawls around 7.1 billion pages on a daily basis, ensuring that you get reliable results each and every time.
Here are some awesome feature that the Link-Assistant tool offers:
- Finding Link Partners: Through this feature, Link-Assistant finds link submission forms of relevant link-sharing partners, locates websites using your keywords, and suggests new keywords.
- Complete Control of Emails: Link-Assistant finds email addresses of potential link partners and allows you to send out emails from the platform directly.
- Link Directory: Link-Assistant creates link directories that contrast with your website’s design. You can customize this link directory and organize your link partners into different categories as well.
- Professional: $149
- Enterprise: $349
The best part about BuzzSumo is that it’s not just confined to finding high performing articles that you can use for link building. It also offers several other features to help you find influencers for your niche and come up with content ideas.
Some features of BuzzSumo include:
- Content Discovery: Uncover content ideas using topics, analyzing trends and researching forums.
- Content Research: BuzzSumo will scan millions of articles and give you important insights related to their social engagements, traffic and other important metrics that you can use for link building.
- Find Influencers: This feature searches for the best influencers related to your niche present on some major social platforms like Instagram, Twitter and the web.
- Pro: $99/month
- Plus: $179/month
- Large: $299/month
best seo tools for wordpress
1. All in One SEO for WordPress (AIOSEO)
All in One SEO for WordPress (AIOSEO) is the best WordPress SEO plugin on the market. Used by over 3+ million users, it is the most comprehensive SEO toolkit that helps you improve search rankings without learning any complicated SEO jargon.
It comes with the easiest setup wizard that automatically helps you choose the best SEO settings for your business. AIOSEO shows you TruSEO on-page analysis with an actionable checklist to optimize your posts and pages.
The on-page SEO checklist includes a smart meta tag generator where you can use dynamic values (current year, month, day, custom fields, author info, and much more) in your SEO title and descriptions. This means you don’t need to update a post just to change SEO titles.
AIOSEO also comes with Rich snippet schema markup, smart XML sitemaps (with advanced controls), SEO health check, and other useful features to grow your search engine visibility.
There is a built-in social media integration to add Open Graph metadata as well. This means you can choose which image or thumbnail you want to show when your pages are shared on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
AIOSEO also comes with built-in WooCommerce SEO tools for eCommerce sites. This include features like dynamic optimizations, individual product page optimizations, product image SEO, and other handy features to bring more organic traffic to your online store.
For more SEO savvy users, it includes full control of RSS feeds, Robots.txt editor, local SEO, Google News sitemaps, video SEO, advanced redirect manager, 404 tracking, IndexNow integration, and more.
For business owners, it comes with SEO user roles, so you can manage access to important SEO features without handing over control of your website.
Update: Recently AIOSEO added a Link Assistant which is a game-changer for internal linking. It helps identify link opportunities and help you bulk-add internal links with just a few clicks.
Overall, All in One SEO (AIOSEO) is the most beginner-friendly and comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin on the market. It eliminates the need to install multiple plugins to do things on your website and works perfectly for all types of businesses, eCommerce, blogs, news, and other websites.
SEMRush is the best overall SEO tool on the market. Used by professional SEO experts, marketers, bloggers, and businesses of all sizes, it provides a comprehensive set of tools to grow your traffic.
You can use it to find organic keywords and search terms that you can easily rank for. It also allows you to do competitive research and see which keywords your competitors rank for, and how you can beat them.
SEMRush SEO Writing Assistant tool helps you improve your website content to beat the top 10 results for your focus keyword. It integrates with WordPress, and this will help you write more SEO friendly content.
To learn more, see our complete guide on how to do keyword research for your website.
We use SEMRush for our websites because of their competitive intelligence and SEO rank tracker features.
3. Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a free tool offered by Google to help website owners monitor and maintain their site’s presence in Google search results.
It alerts you when Google is unable to crawl and index pages on your website. You also get helpful tips on how to fix those crawl errors.
Most importantly, it shows which keywords your website is ranking for, anchor texts, average position, impressions, and more. You can use this data to find keywords where you can easily rank higher by simply optimizing your content. You can also use this keyword data to come up with new blog post ideas.
For more details, see our comprehensive Google Search Console guide for beginners.
Tip: You can use MonsterInsights to track your keyword rankings inside WordPress admin area using Google Seach Console data.
MonsterInsights, another tool we’ll mention later, helps you bring the Search Console reports right inside your WordPress dashboard for easy access.
4. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is a popular WordPress SEO plugin that allows you to optimize your WordPress website for search engines.
It lets you easily add SEO titles and descriptions to all posts and pages on your website. You can also use it to add Open Graph metadata and social media images to your articles.
Yoast SEO automatically generates an XML sitemap for all your website content which makes it easier for search engines to crawl your website. It also helps you easily import your SEO data if you have been using another SEO plugin.
For more details, see our complete guide on how to install and setup Yoast SEO plugin in WordPress.
5. Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner tool helps you generate your own keyword ideas from Google itself.
No one on the planet has more insights into what people are searching for than the search giant Google. This free tool is offered to Google’s advertisers for free and anyone can use it. Its main purpose is to show advertisers the keywords they can bid on for their advertising campaigns.
It also helps advertisers choose the right keywords by showing them an estimate of search volume, number of results, and difficulty level.
As a content marketer or blogger, you can use this data to find keywords with high search volume, high advertiser interest, and more importantly keywords where you can easily outrank all other sites.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.