If you’re looking for the best WordPress plugin for MLS integration, then you have come to the right place. This article will give you a quick overview of what’s available and which ones are worth checking out.
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems on the market, but it hasn’t always been easy to integrate it with MLS listings. If you want to sell real estate online, then this is probably something you’ll want to do, but there are some challenges that come along with this kind of integration.
Best WordPress Plugin For Mls
Estatik is definitely the king of all real estate plugins, seeing as how it offers a wide range of features in one plugin. Yes, you get the listings and multilingual support. Yes, you receive a responsive layout with a photo gallery. Yes, you can create a slideshow or integrate with social media.
The Estatik PRo version goes for $89, and it provides a full suite of tools like customizable labels, frontend subscription management, and an advanced search module.
- Even the paid version is worth it. You only have to pay the one-time fee, then you can pretty much turn any WordPress site into a full-fledged real estate hub.
- It includes a great map view, eliminating any reason to get a map plugin.
- A mortgage calculator is also packaged into the plugin.
- The plugin integrates with PayPal to accept subscriptions for clients who want to add listings on a consistent basis.
- It’s multilingual for connecting with more customers.
- There’s a slideshow widget for showcasing all of your homes.
- The support is really good.
- The premium version integrates with the MLS.
- There isn’t much bad to say about the Estatik plugin, but some users have had problems with 404 errors and images in listings, but the support team seems to quickly resolve issues like these.
The Real Estate Pro plugin comes highly recommended for a few reasons. First of all, it’s one of those rare plugins where the settings, pages, and templates are all configured right after installation. You truly don’t have to touch anything for it to look pretty nice.
Secondly, the plugin allows for a clean listings modules with a beautiful image gallery. Customers can purchase through your website by going through PayPal or Stripe. Furthermore, it’s fully responsive for clients to browse listings on their mobile phones and tablets.
- Real Estate Pro is compatible and integrated with MailChimp. Therefore, all new customer emails are stored in your database.
- You can use Visual Composer with the plugin.
- It allows you to configure subscriptions.
- Charge for things like adding a listing, claiming a listing, selling a VIP badge or even accessing the site.
- The plugin translates into 13 languages.
- The users that come to your site can bid to get the top search rank. Essentially, you could run a listings site with the plugin and not even be a real estate agent.
- Although it comes with translations, it’s not that clear how to make the translations.
- The help files are lacking.
- It doesn’t integrate with the MLS.
IMPress Listings is completely free, but you do have the option to buy some listing templates. The basics behind the plugin include a full listing management system, an MLS integration and status tags for all of your listings.
IMPress has quite a few fields for you to fill in when making a listing. Some of them include price, address, floors, garage, pool, map and virtual tour.
- It connects with the MLS.
- You can migrate your AgentPress listings over to IMPress.
- The plugin comes with a featured listing widget.
- The search listing module has customizable dropdowns for things like locations, property types, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- The maps are inserted automatically so that you don’t have to embed them.
- The default property status tags can only be changed by messing with some code.
- Creating single listing templates is much harder than it should be.
- It looks like the support could be better.
The WP Amortization Calculator plugin has its uses if you don’t already have one of these calculator tools included with your theme (or another plugin like Estatik). Right now, the WP Amortization Calculator plugin sells for $20, so you’re not spending much money to give your clients a tool they definitely need.
The plugin has highly customizable settings for branding and fitting it in with your website. It’s responsive and has a lead capture module when people use it. You can also share PDF reports to give your clients additional value.
- It’s more than a calculator, since you gain access to a simple lead capture module.
- You can integrate with Visual Composer for a drag and drop interface.
- Create PDFs for your clients and include your logo and company info in that PDF.
- View the type of loan that each customer is interested in.
- More advanced styling requires CSS knowledge.
- You really can’t disable any features that are already programmed in.
- Many WordPress real estate plugins and themes already have calculators. So, this is more for those who want to add to their current site.
With the WPL Real Estate plugin, you get a chance to list agents, share a map view of your listings and offer an advanced search for your clients. The main reason I like this one so much is because it caters to agencies with a handful of agents. You can post agent information and share photos to give buyers or sellers more on who they’ll be working with.
The WPL plugin has some native and compatible themes, but it should work fine with just about any WordPress theme. There is a free plugin with decent features, but the true functionality comes in the form of the WPL Pro version. Unfortunately, you have to ask for a free quote in order to see how much it’s going to cost you.
- The plugin connects easily with the MLS.
- The customer support is rock solid.
- There’s more to it than just property listings. For example, you get agent listings and an awesome search feature.
- The multilingual features aren’t included with the free version.
- In fact, quite a few customization options are omitted from the free version. For instance, you can’t hide the address, accept multiple currencies or adjust the “More Details” section if you don’t have the premium version.
best free real estate plugin for wordpress
1. WP VR – 360 Panorama and Virtual Tour Creator For WordPress
Active Installations: 8,000+ | Rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars (30+ Reviews) | Performance: 98% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
Create amazing virtual tours on your own easily using WP VR. Let visitors take a tour of your place remotely, and get them more excited.https://www.youtube.com/embed/SWsv-bplne8?feature=oembed
With WP VR, you can create a virtual tour where visitors can navigate a 360 view of your location, switch between several scenes, get information on items on the location, zoom in and out to get a better view, and get an overall idea about how your place may look in reality.
WPVR Main Features:
- Unlimited Virtual Tours.
- 360 Degree Video Support (Self-hosted, YouTube, & Vimeo).
- Customizable hotspots (On-click, On-hover, and Scene-type).
- Show Information, Images, Videos, and GIF files in hotspots.
- Shortcode, Gutenberg, Elementor, & Oxygen Builder support.
- Live preview.
- Custom Auto-rotation with direction & speed control.
- Zoom control.
- Mouse, keyboard, & touch control for the tours.
- Extremely large image support.
- Mobile friendly tours.
2. Estatik Real Estate Plugin
Active Installations: 5,000+ | Rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars (100+ Reviews) | Performance: 98% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
Estatik plugin helps you create easy-to-use WordPress real estate website for real estate agencies and single agents. Comes with free theme and quick demo setup feature!
- Fields Builder (creates unlimited number of custom fields of any type – text, number, area, attachments, files, contact fields, etc.)
- Saved searches & wishlists
- Listing frontend management
- Sorting by price, date, popularity
- 50+ shortcodes
- Customizable categories, types, statuses, features, amenities
- Customizable property labels (featured, hot, openhouse)
- Social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Photo gallery and video (YouTube, Vimeo)
- Multilingual (WPML & Loco Translate support)
- Slideshow widget
- Request info widget
- Customizable search widget
- Unlimited currencies
3. Essential Real Estate
Active Installations: 6,000+ | Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars (30+ Reviews) | Performance: 97% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
There are full features needed for a real estate website, easy to customize and overwrite templates. Allow to manage property listings and submit property via back-end and front-end. Supported global payment, build market, agent management,…etc
4. WP Real Estate
Active Installations: 100+ | Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars (10+ Reviews) | Performance: 96% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
Great options to list properties on your WordPress site.
Specially for real estate agents and people who are looking to list their property listings.
If you are looking to build a site where you can list property for sale or rent, this is the plugin you need.
5. Easy Property Listings
Active Installations: 6,000+ | Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars (100+ Reviews) | Performance: 95% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
Easy Property Listings is one of the most dynamic and feature rich Real Estate plugin for WordPress available on the market today.
An easy to use plugin that provides the needed functions to configure a dynamic real estate website in minutes. Packed with advanced features, shortcodes and templates letting you create real estate websites fast.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.