Email marketing is a great way to reach your audience and keep them engaged. It’s a tried-and-true method that works well for many businesses, but it can be time consuming to create and manage.
In this article, we’ll go over why you should use email marketing software, what features you should look for in an email marketing platform, and where to find the best options for your business.
Why Use Email Marketing Software?
Email marketing provides an opportunity to build relationships with customers, allowing you to communicate directly with them about products and services. This makes it easier for you to make sales and keep customers coming back for more!
When done correctly, email marketing can also help you collect data about your customers’ preferences so that you can better target future campaigns. For example, if someone buys a certain product from you once but not again, then perhaps it’s because they don’t like chocolate—so now you know not to send them any more chocolate promotions in the future!
When used correctly (and responsibly), email marketing is one of the most cost-effective forms of advertising available today—and with good reason! It’s easy enough for anyone with basic computer skills
Review Email Marketing Software
Review Of Email Marketing Software
Email is one of the most powerful marketing tools at your disposal. It can drive engagement, build relationships, and deliver a higher ROI than every other type of marketing campaign.
Success with your email strategy starts with finding the right email marketing service. Whether you’re starting a new list from scratch or just need an easier way to reach your audience, this guide has a solution for you.
Top 10 Best Email Marketing Services
Sendinblue — Best for growing your customer base
Constant Contact — Best drag-and-drop builder
MailerLite — Best for the essentials at an affordable price
Omnisend —Best omnichannel email marketing platform
HubSpot — Best for automated email marketing
Moosend — Best for ecommerce
AWeber — Best value for low subscriber count
GetResponse — Best for automated lead generation
Drip — Best for new ecommerce businesses
ConvertKit — Best for influencers, bloggers, and creators
How to choose the best email marketing services. Quicksprout.com’s methodology for reviewing email marketing services.
Over my career, I’ve managed email lists with more than 100,000 subscribers and used about every email marketing tool in existence.
Whether you’re starting a new email list from scratch or looking to switch to a new provider, this guide will help you find the best email marketing service for your situation.
Your customers miss 100 percent of the emails you don’t send. Get started today for free with one of my top recommendations.
Email Marketing Service Reviews
Sendinblue – Best for Growing Your Customer Base
PRICE STARTS AT FREE
DRAG & DROP EDITOR
TRY IT FOR FREE TODAY
Sendinblue offers one of the most popular email marketing services on the market. Everything you need to launch and track an email campaign is built in. Add your content to their machine and watch your outreach take flight.
Don’t just take my word for it–you can use the free forever version of Sendinblue right now. You can send up to 300 emails per day without paying a cent. Once you see how it drives, you’ll understand why it’s so popular.
This is a mature platform–it’s got all of the features you expect and more. You can add live chat to your site and grab new email addresses from folks browsing your store or learning about your company.
There’s a lot to like. More than 40 customizable templates, simple tools to build workflows, and a built-in CRM with room for as many contacts as you like.
In terms of reaching more people, Sendinblue has everything you need. They provide a host of lead nurturing tools to help you grow your contact list:
Landing pages. Create actionable and engaging web pages to collect leads for you.
Sign up forms. Place forms anywhere on your website to get user information.
Facebook ads. Leverage the power of Facebook marketing to nurture more leads.
Retargeted ads. Powerful ads based on a user’s previous online interactions.
Make it as simple as possible to build that list with eye-catching forms that turn website traffic into subscribers. Sendinblue’s intuitive interface makes embedding a form no harder than a few clicks.
Screenshot of how to embed a form on a landing page in Sendinblue
It’s easy to see how these tools help you cultivate audience, lead, and customer growth. And, unlike other email marketing services, Sendinblue can support chat and SMS if you want to drive leads on your site or by text.
The platform is available via a fantastic free plan that gives you unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails per day. That’s a pretty great deal—especially if you’re running a bootstrap startup or solo operation.
Their email builder has a beginner-friendly editor that allows you to easily create the look and feel of your email.
They currently offer four different pricing tiers:
Free — 0$ per month
Up to 300 emails per day
Email template library
Lite — $25 per month
Up to 100k emails
No daily sending limit
Remove the Sendinblue logo
Premium — $65 per month
Up to 1MM emails
Enterprise — Customized pricing
Customized email volume
20+ landing pages
Customer success manager
Access for 10+ users
The Lite plans should be more than enough for most small businesses and startups.
However, as your business scales, the Premium option is always a great option. That comes with even more marketing features such as Facebook and retargeted ads, along with telephone support.
Try Sendinblue today. Start out for free, and upgrade when it’s time to grow.
Constant Contact – Best Drag-and-Drop Builder
Visit Constant Contact
PRICE STARTS AT $20/MO
DRAG-AND-DROP EMAIL BUILDER
100+ MOBILE-FRIENDLY TEMPLATES
SIMPLE AUTOMATION TOOLS
GET A 60-DAY FREE TRIAL
Constant Contact is a great platform for those newer to the email marketing world.
Their intuitive drag-and-drop email builder allows you to easily create new emails that look good and on-brand—no coding knowledge is needed. Adding text, images, videos, coupons, polls, and events to any message is simple and straightforward.
Plus they provide more than 100 pre-built, mobile-optimized templates.
Constant Contact’s template options page.
It’s a really welcoming platform to work with. People who aren’t “techy” will quickly find themselves producing much more polished newsletters.
With Constant Contact, you can track the results of your campaigns in real-time. You’ll see everything from open rates to click-through rates, as well as data for each individual subscriber.
This is so important–how else are you going to know which strategies are working and which need to be put on pause?
Automation is a key benefit of Constant Contact. A lot of the legwork can be set on autopilot. For example, you can trigger welcome messages for new subscribers and set up drip campaigns based on their actions.
Constant Contact even offers a 60-day free trial, which is one of the best you’ll find in the industry.
Constant Contact Free Trial
Pricing for Constant Contact’s email software is straightforward. There are two plans for you to choose from—Email and Email Plus.
Like most email marketing platforms, your rate will be based on the number of subscribers on your list. Both plans allow you to send unlimited emails.
Here’s what some of the prices look like for each plan:
0 – 500 Subscribers — Starting at $20 per month
501 – 2,500 Subscribers — Starting at $45 per month
2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers — Starting at $65 per month
5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers — Starting at $95 per month
0 – 500 Subscribers — Starting at $45 per month
501 – 2,500 Subscribers — Starting at $70 per month
2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers — Starting at $95 per month
5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers — Starting at $125 per month
The Plus tiers continue all the way up to 50,000. Once you eclipse 10,000 subscribers, you’ll automatically be upgraded to the Email Plus plan.
For basic and professional emails, the cheaper plan will be fine. But for those of you who want to get the most out of your email campaigns, I highly recommend Email Plus.
This plan comes with more advanced features like subject line A/B testing, dynamic content, and automated behavioral campaigns. You’ll also get access to personalized demographic data, coupons, polls, and surveys.
Learn more and sign up for a free 60-day trial at Constant Contact.
MailerLite – Best For the Essentials at an Affordable Price
PRICE STARTS AT $0
PREMIUM PLANS START AT $10/MO
ALL BASIC EMAIL FEATURES
A/B TESTING TOOLS
TRY MAILERLITE FOR FREE
MailerLite offers all of the essentials with none of the frills.
It’s a great option for anyone who wants a straightforward email marketing service. You’re a creator who doesn’t need a ton of bells and whistles. You just need the tools to start your newsletter or manage a simple campaign.
It’s also nice for teams. Nobody is going to be intimidated by this platform, which means everyone is going to use the core features at their disposal.
The platform still offers tools for automation, landing pages, pop-ups, and surveys, so it’s not like you’re extremely limited. But even the UI for each one is fairly spartan and straightforward.
MailerLite has a drag-and-drop editor, which makes it easy for anyone to design a high-quality message. Segment your subscribers to enhance personalization and optimize your campaigns with features like A/B testing.
MailerLite AB Testing
I’d recommend MailerLite for those of you who want simple email software at an affordable rate.
Here’s a look at the price points for MailerLite:
Up to 1,000 subscribers — $10 per month
1,001 – 2,500 subscribers — $15 per month
2,501 – 5,000 subscribers — $30 per month
5,001 – 10,000 subscribers — $50 per month
10,001 – 15,000 subscribers — $75 per month
15,001 – 20,000 subscribers — $100 per month
20,001 – 25,000 subscribers — $120 per month
25,001 – 30,000 subscribers — $140 per month
The pricing tiers continue to rise at about $20-$40 per 10,000 subscribers. MailerLite offers a 30% discount if you sign up for annual billing, making it one of the most affordable options on our list.
There is a free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers, but you’re limited to just 12,000 emails per month, and you don’t get every feature. You can use this option as an extended free trial when you’re just starting out. Learn more and try Mailerlite for free.
Omnisend – Best Omnichannel Email Marketing Platform
PRICE STARTS AT $0
TAILOR-MADE FOR ECOMMERCE BUSINESSES
CROSS-CHANNEL SALES TRACKING
TRY OMNISEND FOR FREE
Omnisend is an easy-to-use email marketing solution that’s tailor-made for ecommerce sites. They offer multiple features such as automated email and SMS messaging in order to convert leads into customers.
They do this by going a step further than most, combining text messages, web browser push notifications, email marketing, Google Customer Match, and Facebook ad retargeting to ensure you connect with the most customers as possible.
All of their channels allow for segmented campaigns. That means you’ll be able to target exactly the customer you need for your product or services.
They also have pre-built automation for actions your customer might take such as cart abandonment emails/messages, along with welcome emails/messages.
Omnisend automated actions for customers.
Their library of themed drag-and-drop templates makes creating gorgeous, on-brand emails simple.
Below is the Omnisend pricing breakdown:
Free — $0
Up to 500 emails per month and reach up to 250 contacts
Omnisend-branded email campaigns
Signup forms, boxes, and pop-ups
Standard — $16 per month
Up to 6000 emails per month and reach up to 500 contacts
Signup forms, boxes, and pop-ups
SMS campaigns and automation
24/7 email and chat support
Pro — $99 per month
Unlimited emails per month
Up to 3933 SMS per month
Signup forms, boxes, and pop-ups
SMS campaigns and automation
24/7 email and chat support
Web push notifications
Facebook custom audiences
Google Customer Match
Omnisend does not base its plans on annual contracts.
I highly recommend at least the Standard plan. Having unbranded emails alone is worth the cost and you’ll also get access to their email and SMS automation tools. The 24/7 email and chat support are a must-have, too.
Learn more and signup now at Omnisend.
HubSpot – Best for Automated Email Marketing
PRICE STARTS AT $0
POWERFUL EMAIL AUTOMATION
STUNNING EMAIL TEMPLATES
TRAFFIC AND CONVERSION ANALYTICS
TRY HUBSPOT FOR FREE
HubSpot is the king of marketing automation–so it’s no surprise they offer a fantastic email marketing solution for any size business.
Hubspot’s tool allows you to quickly and easily create, personalize, and optimize your emails without the need for designers or IT.
Where the software really shines is in the automated workflows. This allows you to easily set triggers for your email subscribers and nurture the leads into customers (or whatever else you want them to do).
The software’s handy mapping tool also lets you visualize this for greater clarity and easy optimization.
Hubspot mapping tool.
Think of it as a choose-your-own-adventure journey that you set for your subscribers. Depending on the specific actions they take, you can have them branch off to experience different, targeted things via email.
The email marketing service is just one tool in the Swiss Army Knife that is Hubspot. It can stand alone or be used in tandem with other offerings such as Marketing Hub and their CRM. Your email marketing only becomes stronger when coupled with those products, too.
Hubspot also has plenty of pre-made email templates to help you get the results you want. With their drag-and-drop builder, you can create great emails with no coding or development knowledge needed.
HubSpot is simple to use and allows you to customize your layout, add calls-to-action and images, and modify your content and colors to match your brand.
Use their advanced personalization tools to personalize your emails in order to boost your open and clickthrough rates with ease. You can use any information in an email subscriber’s contact records to automatically serve up the most relevant subject lines, content, links, attachments, and calls-to-action.
Their A/B testing tool is top-notch. Use it and dive into the in-depth analytics after you send your emails to see which performed better—and why.
Hubspot email reports
Use this data to determine which subject lines get the most opens and the content and calls-to-action that will earn you more sales. You can also leverage this with landing pages and signup forms to accurately get a sense of the ROI of email campaigns.
The HubSpot email tool is free for up to 2,000 email sends per month, with paid plans starting at $50/month.
Join HubSpot for free to create and send email campaigns that look professionally designed and display perfectly across any device—all by yourself.
Moosend – Best for Ecommerce
STARTS AT $0
REPORTING & ANALYTICS
TRY IT FOR FREE
Moosend offers an email marketing solution no matter if you’re a complete beginner or if you’re a seasoned pro. If you have an online store, this is the perfect tool.
From their easy drag-and-drop email builder, to their easy segmentation tool, to their accurate real-time analytics, they have all the features you need to nail your email marketing campaigns.
Our favorite thing about Moosend is their ecommerce AI. It leverages machine learning and collaborative filtering to target customers with products they might like based on the shopping habits of similar customers.
Moosend AI ecommerce tool.
You’ll also be able to easily cross sell based on customer shopping habits, and keep track of how often they buy certain products (e.g. perishables) so you can regularly promote the products they need to them when they need it.
I haven’t seen any other email marketing service do this. But it has the potential to really help out the newer ecommerce business looking to level up their targeting and segmentation game.
Moosend targeting and segmentation tool and dashboard.
Moosend also does the basics of email marketing very well. Their advanced personalization features allows you to create emails unique for your target customer. Their segmentation tool allows you to spit your audience by purchasing behavior, cart abandoned products, and more.
They don’t offer that many themes with just 40 responsive themes to choose from. However, they’re all highly customizable and eye-catching.
Pricing starts free with their premium plans starting at $8 per month. More detailed information is below:
Free — $0/month
Signup and subscription forms
Reporting and analytics
No credit card required
Pro — $8/month
5 team members
Enterprise — Custom pricing
Dedicated account manager
SSO & SAML
On-boarding and migration
10 team members
Try Moosend for free for 30 days.
AWeber – Best Value For Low Subscriber Count
PRICE STARTS AT $19/MO
GREAT FOR <500 SUBSCRIBERS
A/B TESTING AND AUTOMATION TOOLS
700+ PRE-BUILT TEMPLATES
GET STARTED FOR FREE
AWeber is a traditional email marketing service that’s reliable and very affordable.
Where AWeber really shines, though, is its simple pricing structure. In fact, it’s very lucrative to those with small lists (500 subscribers or less).
Unlike other platforms that add features and capabilities for plans at different price points, AWeber offers all of its features with every plan.
Pricing is based strictly on the number of subscribers on your list. So you’ll get the same features whether you have 20 contacts or 20,000 contacts.
Here’s an overview of the pricing tiers.
0 – 500 Subscribers — $19 per month
501 – 2,500 Subscribers — $29 per month
2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers — $49 per month
5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers — $69 per month
10,001 – 25,000 Subscribers — $149 per month
AWeber email campaign page.
With AWeber, you’ll get all of the basic features that you expect with an email marketing service:
700+ pre-built templates
Drag-and-drop email builder
Sign up forms
AWeber is an industry leader in email deliverability rates. They make sure that your content is optimized to reach your subscribers’ inboxes.
You can try AWeber for free.
GetResponse – Best For Automated Lead Generation
PRICE STARTS AT $15/MO
AUTOMATED SALES FUNNELS
200+ EMAIL TEMPLATES
24/7 LIVE CHAT SUPPORT
GET A 30 DAY FREE TRIAL
GetResponse is a bit more than a basic email marketing service. It’s more of an all-in-one solution that specializes in automation.
And when we say all-in-one, we mean it.
With tools and features such as audience segmentation, autoresponders, landing page builders, automated emails, advanced analytics, and even a webinar software, you’ll be able to collect beaucoup leads, put them in the right workflows, and turn them into returning customers.
One standout tool that GetResponse offers is called Autofunnel. It can be used to create funnels for sales, leads, webinars, and more. It’s fully automated and very easy to use.
Funnels include things like emails, landing pages, exit popups, marketing automation, Facebook ads, and ecommerce integration. It all depends on your goals and how you want to set it up. But GetResponse provides all the tools you need to grow your subscriber list and monetize those contacts.
Once a user enters your funnel, everything is fully automated by GetResponse. It’s the perfect way to guide customers through the conversion process with multiple digital touchpoints.
Let’s take a closer look at GetResponse’s plans and pricing.
Basic — Starting at $15 per month
Unlimited landing pages
1 sales funnel
Unlimited lead funnels
Plus — Starting at $49 per month
Automation builder with 5 workflows
5 sales funnels
Contact scoring capability
Webinars with up to 100 attendees
Professional — Starting at $99 per month
Automation builder with unlimited workflows
Paid webinars with up to 300 attendees
Unlimited sales funnels
Unlimited webinar funnels
Max (enterprise tier) — Custom pricing
Webinars with up to 500 attendees
Consulting services for email campaigns
Dedicated account manager
These prices are all based on 1,000 subscribers. The rate will increase as your list grows. As you can see, even the entry-level plan offered by GetRetresponse comes with advanced features like autoresponders, lead funnels, and sales funnels.
All plans come with 220 email templates, 180 landing page templates, 700 form templates, 40 autofunnel templates, 150 integrations, and 24/7 live chat support.
But to really get the most out of this software, I’d recommend the Plus plan, especially if you don’t already have CRM software. The base rate is definitely higher compared to the other services we’ve seen. However, the plan just comes with so much more.
Instead of just getting email software, you’re benefiting from building automated lead funnels, landing pages, webinars, and lots of other extras that just aren’t included from other providers.
GetResponse offers discounts for annual and 24-month contracts if you pay in advance. At the very least, you can try GetResponse free for 30 days.
Drip – Best for New Ecommerce Businesses
PRICE STARTS AT $49/MO
24/7 LIVE CHAT AND EMAIL SUPPORT
CRM FOR ECOMMERCE STORES
AUTOMATIC REVENUE ATTRIBUTION
GET A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL
Drip is a relatively new platform. It’s a CRM that offers email marketing for ecommerce businesses.
I like Drip because they’re great for new ecommerce merchants since they focus on offering smaller, independent shops the same powerful automation and segmentation tools for email marketing as larger ecommerce stores.
As such, they’re great for newer brands looking to get a leg up.
With Drip, you can track valuable commerce metrics related to customer intent and purchase behavior.
You’ll be able to segment new website visitors from returning customers. Drip also lets you target users who abandoned their carts.
Get nitty-gritty without hours of data mining–Drip gives you tools that make it easy to target the right people with timely offers.
Drip data mining tool.
Their CRM helps you reach customers through multiple touchpoints online, including email. Drip also has a revenue attribution feature, giving you a clearer view of which campaigns are actually making you money.
Again, this is ideal for ecommerce shops.
With personalization capabilities, powerful segmentation options, and detailed analytics, Drip has everything you need to succeed with email marketing.
Pricing is based on the number of customers in your account. All plans come with the same features and benefits.
1-500 subscribers — $19 per month
501-2,000 subscribers — $29 per month
2,001-2,500 subscribers — $39 per month
2,501-3,000 subscribers — $49 per month
3,001-3,500 subscribers — $59 per month
3,501-4,000 subscribers — $69 per month
4,501-5,000 subscribers — $79 per month
5,001-6,000 subscribers — $99 per month
6,001-7,000 subscribers — $109 per month
This stretches all the way up to plans that allow for up to 140,000 subscribers before pricing becomes custom.
All Drip plans come with 24/7 live chat and email support. You can try it out free for 14 days and have access to all of the features.
ConvertKit – Best for Influencers, Bloggers, and Creators
PRICE STARTS AT $29/MO
EXCELLENT FOR INDEPENDENT CREATORS
CUSTOM FORMS & REPORTING
EASY TAGGING AND SEGMENTING
GET A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL
ConvertKit is one of my favorite email marketing services.
It’s a perfect choice for creators of all stripes. That includes influencers, bloggers, video producers, musicians, artists, and more. That’s because their platform focuses more on engaging your audience and nurturing them with landing pages, ecommerce platforms, and membership sites.
You’ll be able to create leads out of casual visitors to your social media accounts, blogs, YouTube videos, Facebook pages, and more.
For those of you who want to build automated email funnels at an affordable price, ConvertKit will be a top option for you to consider.
To set up automated emails, you’ll be guided through a simple visual flow chart.
Instead of having multiple lists of contacts, ConvertKit groups all of your subscribers into one list. But you’ll still be able to tag them manually for segmentation purposes or with auto tags based on their behavior to improve the personalization of your campaigns. That’s great for creators with big audiences.
ConvertKit is best for sending quick emails with clean formatting. There are no complex designs or distracting elements here.
Like most email marketing software, ConvertKit pricing is based on the number of subscribers you have.
0 – 1,000 Subscribers — $29 per month
1,000 – 3,000 Subscribers — $49 per month
3,000 – 5,000 Subscribers — $79 per month
If you switch to ConvertKit with more than 5,000 subscribers, you’ll benefit from their free concierge migration service. You can save some money and get two months for free if you sign up for an annual plan.
ConvertKit has more than 70 third-party direct integrations, customizable forms, and custom reporting. Email and live chat are available for 12 hours per day, Monday through Friday, with limited support on nights and weekends.
Still not sold? Take advantage of ConvertKit’s free 14-day trial to test it out on your own.
How to Find the Best Email Marketing Service for You
The best available email marketing service is going to be unique to you. After all, the multi-million dollar info product business is going to have very different needs than the humble blogger.
But there are specific factors that we took into consideration, because we believe that they tend to be the most important ones for most businesses.
I’ll break down the details of our process for making this list and explain what matters, what doesn’t, and what you need to know to find the best option for you.
Use our methodology to help guide your ultimate decision.
Plenty of Email Templates
There are a lot of reasons to want an email marketing service. You might want to create your first sales funnel and incorporate email into your marketing strategy. Or maybe you just want to send the occasional newsletter out to subscribers.
Whatever your reason, you want your emails to look good while you do it.
That’s why you should find an email marketing service that takes the stress out of things like formatting and typesetting by giving you a list of great email templates for any of your needs.
Many of the offerings above offer drag-and-drop email templates to help take the headache out of designing a great-looking email. With tools like MailChimp’s email builder, you’re filling out the basic info and a stunning email takes shape on its own.
They’ll also offer a variety of different email template types to fit specific purposes.
For example, Hubspot comes with a library of pre-built sales email templates ready for you and your business to use. If you want, they’ll even allow you to create your own templates unique to your business. You can customize them to your exact needs and save them for use whenever you need them.
MailChimp is another great service with tons of different email templates for different needs such as selling a product or promoting a blog post. It’s also highly customizable, allowing you to create specific ones for your brand’s goals.
As your business grows, you’re going to want to target different parts of your audience for different products. After all, if you offer a variety of different services and products, not everyone on your list will want the same thing.
A good email marketing service gives you easy but powerful ways to segment your audience.
For example, a service like MailChimp allows you to tag segments of your audience depending on how they subscribed to your email list. That way, you can put those segments into specific targeted funnels easily and automatically (more on that later).
A service like Omnisend (pictured above) allows you to send segmented campaigns based on things like your subscriber’s interests, demographics, email open rates, and the products they’ve purchased.
It’s important to note: If you want segmentation features (and if you’re serious about email marketing, you should), you’re going to have to pay for it. This often doesn’t come with a service’s free plan. However, it’s well worth it, especially if you’re focused on growth and conversions.
As the old business adage goes: “If you can measure it, you can improve it.”
To that end, a good email marketing service will give you all the reporting tools you need to provide you with in-depth metrics and KPIs.
Knowing this information will give you vital data about where your subscribers live, who they are, and what they want from your business.
It’ll also help you create better services and marketing strategies in the future. For example, you’ll be able to better segment your audiences with the right analytics.
HubSpot has some of the best traffic and conversion analytic tools available. Along with their A/B testing feature, their analytics tools will let you know exactly how each of your emails perform and why.
There’s nothing quite like the “set it and forget it” approach to business.
When an email marketing service is automated, you don’t have to worry about making sure that each and every one of your new subscribers is in the right sales funnel. Once you’ve set it up, they’ll receive the emails they should receive automatically.
That’s why you want to find an email marketing service that will let you easily set up automated emails without a lot of fuss and complex tagging schemes.
Constant Contact (pictured above) is a standout when it comes to automating emails. It lets you trigger welcome messages for any new subscribers and put them into specific drip campaigns depending on their actions. The simple design allows you to do this easily, too, with no headaches involved.
GetResponse is another option to definitely consider if automation is your game. Its Autofunnel platform allows you to easily create fully automated sales, leads, and webinar funnels in just a few clicks.
20 email marketing service provider
luckily, today’s best email marketing tools are the only products that allow bulk distribution of personalized content and are thus a powerful arm to re-engage existing customers. To help you find one that works for you, we’ve listed the 20 best email marketing tools for small, medium, and large businesses, with a detailed overview of how they can be helpful to you.
1. Freshworks CRM
Freshworks CRM is a contemporary customer engagement software that integrates sales CRM with marketing automation. It allows sales representatives and marketers to work together in crafting strategies that engage, convert, and retain customers.
Particularly, marketing professionals can take advantage of Freshworks CRM’s dashboards and analytics tools. They can utilize the information they gain from these to discover more about their customers, especially with regards to their purchasing behaviors. With the insights they gather, marketers can provide helpful data to other teams about what products or services they might develop to address the concerns of their target audience.
Additionally, they can employ Freshworks CRM’s email communication automation feature. Using this, marketing teams need not worry about sending emails at the right time, as the software lets them schedule email blasts and personalized emails.
Furthermore, Freshworks CRM has its Customer-for-Life Cloud. This breaks down the barriers that exist between the sales and marketing teams and allows them to collaborate. Because of this, either group can get a complete view of customers so they have the right information at any touchpoint.
Try out Freshworks CRM with their free trialVISIT WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
What is Unique About Freshworks CRM
- Unified Customer Information. The sales and marketing teams generate information regarding customers with every activity. But because of the silos separating the two teams, the information is scattered and there are details that fall through the cracks. Freshworks CRM unifies the data from the two teams for better understanding of customers. Moreover, they can use the same info to make customer journeys more personalized and meaningful.
- Curated Marketing Reports. Gaining marketing insights does not have to be a painful process. Freshworks CRM is equipped with a reporting tool that can produce reports immediately and based on your preferred metrics and data. There are also multiple presentation options available such as graphical or tabular.
- Deeper Marketing Insights. Freshworks CRM allows marketers to go deeper into marketing campaign data. The software makes it possible with its filters, which users can apply to widgets. By doing so, they can analyze trends and maximize these in current and future marketing strategies.
- In-Depth Visitor Behavior. While general emails are great for all-encompassing campaigns, some customers would rather receive emails that are right for their preferences. Freshworks CRM allows marketers to figure out the likes of the target audience that visit a business’s website. With this feature, they can create customer segments to ensure that they receive the right promotions.
- Real-Time Customer Connection. With Freshworks CRM, you can set up chatbots. These engage customers as soon as they arrive at your websites and is always at hand when they have questions. They are also handy when real agents are occupied or unavailable. With their help, you do not have to lose customers due to non-response or slow replies.
- Quick Creation of Automated Campaigns. Email designs used to be the domain only of those who are proficient both in design and codes. But now, designers themselves can bring their vision to life using customizable email templates and a drag-and-drop builder. They can also campaign triggers, actions, and other tools to make every customer journey enjoyable.
- Freddy AI. Freshworks CRM is equipped with an intelligent backbone called Freddy AI. It can provide relevant information that allows your sales team to prioritize contacts. Freddy AI ensures it because of its Predictive Contact Scoring Capability. Apart from that, it offers insights, data for enhanced revenue forecasting, and more.
Detailed Freshworks CRM Review
2. HubSpot Marketing
HubSpot Marketing is an all-in-one, best-in-class marketing suite for inbound marketers and teams. Behind the scenes, HubSpot will automate most of your vital marketing operations, streamline emailing and social media management efforts, and make sure you generate as much demand for your products as you need. What’s more is that it is equipped with conversion analytics tools to help you measure the progress of your campaigns.
To start with, HubSpot will help you prepare and optimize promotional content, and place it in front of the right audiences. Meanwhile, you will find it much easier to engage those audiences given that your messages are highly personalized, and adjusted to the persona and expectations of your leads.
It is at this point that HubSpot Marketing takes over the entire purchase journey, allowing you to organize drip campaigns and queue up a series of emails that keep your leads engaged until they buy. Due to its integration with HubSpot CRM, the platform will also record valuable customer information, and pull out stats you can use to report on your impact.
To make the entire process even more interesting for your team, HubSpot Marketing will also allow you to design your own web pages and attract targeted traffic towards them, optimize content for search engines, and turn your sales management into a hands-off operation.
Try out HubSpot Marketing with their free trialVISIT WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
What is Unique About HubSpot Marketing
- Versatile Email Marketing. With HubSpot Marketing, you can create both static and dynamic HTML messages, customize them in accordance with your customers’ persona and behavior factors you believe could give you the response you want.
- Impressive SEO Tools. HubSpot Marketing does not only help post and distribute content but also prepares it to make it more accessible to interested audiences. For this purpose, it will let you work with a keyword filter and other modern SEO tools, and ensure you’re one step ahead of your competitors.
- End-to-End Workflow Management. This software has a compact interface that will let you design your own workflows, prepare, format, and publish content. Moreover, it can seamlessly integrate contact profiles and information to make the most of your campaigns.
- Social Intelligence. Rather than focusing solely on email marketing, HubSpot Marketing governs and tracks activities on social media, and provides valuable intelligence on your most qualified leads. Instead of preparing content and posting it separately on each platform, you can now manage all of them from a single dashboard.
- Easy Landing Page Builder. HubSpot Marketing has one of the easiest and most intuitive landing page builders and requires no coding skills at all. You can use any of the system’s beautiful and ready-to-use templates, or draft one of your own.
Detailed HubSpot Marketing Review
3. Maropost Marketing Cloud
Maropost Marketing Cloud is a web-based solution with a host of robust marketing automation tools. With this, you can ensure that customer journeys go smoothly. You can simplify the way you engage your audience and scale your operations at the same time. Specifically, it offers email, mobile, and SMS marketing tools. You can also automate marketing plans that involve the web in general and, of course, social media. This means that you have access to a journey builder, which enables you to build complex journeys in a matter of minutes. By using this, your marketing team can trigger actions that would lead customers through a seamless journey that would, hopefully, convert them.
On top of that, the software empowers you to grow. It provides data regarding your marketing efforts such as Deliverability Score. You can take advantage of its Spam Checker, as well, to ensure that you can push your emails to inboxes without fail. And if you have not yet set a day and time for optimal delivery, Maropost Marketing Cloud can help you with that.
Try out Maropost Marketing Cloud with their free trialVISIT WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
What is Unique About Maropost Marketing Cloud?
- Journey Builder. Maropost Marketing Cloud has a powerful journey builder. This lets you create complex journeys that include emails, push notifications, and SMS messages. Your marketing team can choose which channels are the best for engaging members of your audience at every stage of the customer lifecycle. The good thing about this is, once you set it up, it will work on its own. And you can just tweak it whenever it is necessary.
- Data-Driven Marketing. Deliverability tools that assist you in ensuring high deliverability rates are present in this solution. That includes a spam checking feature that assists you in weeding out words and phrases that can land you in the spam folder. Plus, Maropost Marketing Cloud helps you find out when is the most optimal day and time for delivering emails.
- On-the-Go Marketing. It is no secret that most people nowadays, particularly Millennials and Gen Zers, are on their mobiles a lot. Segmenting audiences based on the data you have on them is easy. Additionally, you can customize SMS messages and make sure they get to the right people at the right time.
- Lead Nurturing. Social engagement that nurtures leads and keeps existing customers involved is possible with this platform. Integrate directly with your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts to connect with your audience easily. This way, you can create a list and segment contacts. Once done, you can retarget audiences on Meta’s network.
- Evergreen Marketing. Create social playlists you can push to your social media accounts. These ensure that your audience receives evergreen marketing content and will remain engaged.
Detailed Maropost Marketing Cloud Review
An all-in-one small business management tool, vCita snagged a spot on our top 20 list for its built-in email marketing capabilities. Not only is it capable of helping digital marketers craft great emails and set up effective campaigns; it also serves as a hub for lead capturing and client management. It even has calendar management options, billing and invoicing options, as well as a built-in CRM that makes it easier to run your email marketing campaigns alongside other aspects of your business operations.
Another thing that makes this software solution unique from its competitors is that it allows entrepreneurs to set up 24/7 client portals where they can book appointments, fill out forms, and even get updates on new products, events, or other announcements. It can also integrate with different business platforms like QuickBooks, Zapier, Stripe, PayPal, and WordPress, making it a great option for businesses looking for platforms that can go beyond email marketing.
Try out vcita with their free trialVISIT WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
What is Unique About vCita?
- Simplified Lead Capturing. vCita allows you to make it easy for your customers to get in touch with you. It helps you start conversations using online forms and it allows you to embed actionable buttons within your landing pages to encourage clicks from leads.
- Built-In CRM. Unlike a traditional email marketing tools, vCita has a built-in CRM. With this feature, you and your team can get access to data such as transaction history and previous conversations so you can better understand your customers. This will make marketers more effective in engaging leads and nurturing existing clients.
- Easy Email Campaign Builder. vCita also makes setting up email campaigns as easy as possible for users. With this platform’s user-friendly builder, you can compose and schedule the sending of messages using either your desktop or mobile device. Moreover, it allows you to track how well your customers are responding to your emails.
- Client Engagement Options. With vCita, you can line your landing pages and emails with client engagement widgets to capture more leads. This can be in the form of custom fields and sign up forms as well as actionable buttons. By doing so, you can keep your leads interested in what you have to offer.
- Proactive Contact Form Choices. Collecting your customers’ information is important if you want to make effective email marketing campaigns. With vCita, you can create custom contact forms according to the type of data you will be needing for your customer base. This makes it easier to categorize your contacts and segment your mailing lists later on.
Detailed vcita Review
Omnisend is a powerful marketing platform that helps ecommerce businesses to create a better connection with customers. It provides an omnichannel strategy, so even small businesses can rapidly expand their reach. The software combines various communication channels such as email, social, SMS, and more.
The marketing application allows you to create streamlined workflows. You can save time and effort by using the built-in templates to create stunning emails. Additionally, the drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to personalize your messages. You can send these emails automatically based on specific triggers to the right customers.
Try out Omnisend with their free trialVISIT WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
What is Unique About Omnisend?
- Effectively Capture Leads. Build a connection with visitors right away using signup boxes, popups, and more. You can easily integrate these on your website or landing pages. The Form Reports effectively collects emails and other contact information so you can further nurture your leads.
- Keep Your Subscribers Engaged. You can develop marketing campaigns to encourage new subscribers into your sales funnel. You can automatically send Welcome Messages for a more personal touch. Create a workflow so you can offer discount coupons, gift boxes, and product recommendations at the right time. Additionally, you can sync Google and Facebook ads with your campaign.
- Shop Along With Your Customers. You can prevent potential shoppers from leaving by developing abandonment workflows. Through effective website tracking, you can minimize browse, product, or cart abandonment.
- Develop Customer Trust. Enhance customer trust by gathering important feedback. You can also send order confirmation messages and cross-sell emails to improve your revenue.
- Encourage Customers to Become Repeat Buyers. You can nurture repeat buyers by sending them follow-up messages. Furthermore, you can offer new products, cross-sell related ones, and even encourage inactive customers to reactivate.
Detailed Omnisend Review
6. Wix ShoutOut
Another email marketing software worth considering is Wix ShoutOut. Known for its intuitive interface for small businesses, this software allows users to create beautiful emails, newsletters, promotions, product updates, and invitations. It also has a great campaign editor that supports custom sign-up forms to help you optimize the way you handle your emailing efforts.
Put simply, Wix ShoutOut allows you to build personalized messages that target specific audiences. They have customizable templates for you to choose from in case you want to create emails at lightning speed. Of course, you may choose to create one from a blank canvas if you’d like a little more flexibility when it comes to design.
Wix ShoutOut also has a robust mailing list management system that lets you import email addresses and segment them according to varying factors. By doing so, you can make targeted emails for the different audiences that you serve. To top it all off, this platform has a stats tracker that lets you get insights on your real-time progress. It lets you gain knowledge about the kinds of content that works well on your leads by gauging which of your strategies are making the most impact on your leads.
Try out Wix ShoutOut with their free trialVISIT WEBSITEFREE TRIAL
What is Unique About Wix ShoutOut?
- Intuitive Campaign Editor. Creating email campaigns is simplified using Wix ShoutOut’s intuitive editor. With this, you can simply pick a template, add your logo, choose a background, and insert your text along with some accompanying images. After which, you can schedule when to send them to certain contact groups and the platform will do the rest.
- Custom Email Templates. Wix ShoutOut allows users to make emails, newsletters, and other marketing materials from the ground up. You may customize any of their templates by infusing them with your branding or altering its design without the need for extensive coding knowledge.
- Easy Contact Data Collection. Building a customer base can be quite difficult. Luckily, Wix ShoutOut has contact data collection tools that let you import email addresses in seconds as well as automatically consolidate information for your signup forms.
- Social Media Management Tools. You’ve already spent a great deal of effort in creating your email content. Why not turn them into social media ads to maximize them? Using Wix ShoutOut’s social media management tools, you can do this as well as determine the best time and channel through which to reach your audience.
- Native Mobile Applications. Always on the fly? Wix ShoutOut has a native application for Android and iOS devices. This allows you to create, send, and share updates to subscribers wherever you may be.
Detailed Wix ShoutOut Review
A list like this would not be complete without Marketo, one of the community’s most preferred end-to-end marketing automation systems. The experienced, well-reputed, and universally applied system has much at stake for concerned marketers, including lead management, consumer marketing, mobile marketing, the unique customer base marketing, and of course – email marketing. In this regard, Marketo gives you a single, unified view of each customer, and allows you to respond to him based on what he did or didn’t do. The highly personalized contact methodology is further enhanced with rich on-scale segments, drag-and-drop maneuvers for absolute conversation control, interaction triggers, and automated A/B testing for each of your campaigns.
Detailed Marketo Review
What is Unique About Marketo?
- Instant Creation of Landing Pages. Creating landing pages with Marketo is a breeze, thanks to its drag-and-drop interface and its massive collection of pre-designed templates. Data capture forms can help users to aggressively profile potential contacts, which can result in more lead data over time. Landing pages can also be converted into Facebook pages, which can be tweaked and customized using Marketo’s dynamic content capabilities.
- Social Marketing. From a social marketing point of view, Marketo will be useful in three different areas: social sharing, social engagement, and social promotion. This means that you can engage users on various leading media, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Professional Lead Management. Lead management is also a strong suit for Marketo, which offers users the capability to gather strong leads based on pre-determined parameters and criteria such as demographics, input from sales reports, product scores, and prospect behavior.
- Forward-to-Friend Functionality. The Forward-to-Friend functionality is a unique set of social components you can use to install and distribute Marketo emails on different platforms. This means that you will be able to maintain contact with customers regardless of where they’re trying to reach you.
- Email Testing. In order to determine which content works the best for your needs, Marketo lets you perform email testing, and points out quick and dynamic changes you should consider.
8. Constant Contact
Touted as the industry’s best email editor, Constant Contact is a software solution trusted by over 650,000 customers worldwide. It was created in an effort to boost email marketing campaigns while cutting down the amount of time and effort that digital marketers put into them. It is equipped with mobile email marketing tools, social media sharing features, as well as contact management solutions that will help you optimize the way you work. It can even integrate with a number of third-party applications and business systems so you don’t have to jump from platform to platform in order to perform your daily activities.
What is Unique About Constant Contact?
- Drag-and-Drop Email Editor. Creating stunning interactive emails does not have to be complicated. This is why Constant Contact comes with a drag-and-drop email editor that lets you build messages from scratch in a flash.
- Mobile-Optimized Email Templates. Aside from its easy-to-use email builder, Constant Contact also has a good selection of email templates. With this, you can simply pick a pre-made email layout and insert your text and images before sending it out. What’s even better is that all these templates are mobile-optimized.
- Customer Engagement Tools. Sometimes, providing your customers with quality content through email is not enough to keep them engaged. This is why Constant Contact allows you to embed polling widgets, one-click CTAs, RSVP options, and other engagement tools in your emails.
- Contact Management. Consolidating your contacts is easy with this platform. It allows you to upload your contact list from Excel or import it from other business systems for easier contact management. Moreover, it tracks unsubscribers, bounces, and inactive email addresses to keep your contact list up-to-date.
- Real-Time Reporting. This feature lets you get an idea of who is reading and sharing your emails. Moreover, it helps you pinpoint their location, the time your emails are being opened, and what devices your target audiences are reading your emails from.
Detailed Constant Contact Review
If you’re looking to automate vital marketing operations and optimize the success of your email activities, look no further than ActiveCampaign. The platform will not only help you deliver the right message in the right time but also be of great use to research on your audience and create that message in the first place. For this purpose, ActiveCampaign delivers detailed market insights, pull out valuable customer data, and makes sure that all your contacts and partners are managed from the same location. It will be your marketing, sales, and CRM bundle that consolidates communication and moves it ahead, as you will conclude from the instant improvement of your team’s collaboration. Other than email marketing, this platform also supports site messaging, SMS, event tracking, and custom form creation.
Detailed ActiveCampaign Review
What is Unique About ActiveCampaign?
- Conditional Content. With conditional content, you are able to dynamically alter content on a per-contact basis. For instance, you could display entirely different images or blocks of text in an email based on how a particular contact is tagged or what web pages they have viewed on your website.
- Built-In CRM and Sales Automation Features. ActiveCampaign ties its email and messaging features to a user-friendly and robust marketing automation platform, along with built-in CRM and sales automation functionalities. In such way, it enables businesses to create special marketing workflows as well as automated follow-up sequences, tracking at the same time the behavior multiple marketing channels.
- Event Tracking. You could use event tracking to notify ActiveCampaign when a user logs into your website, or when they make a transaction, and then trigger a follow-up campaign.
- Site Tracking. Site tracking connects your marketing to your contacts’ behavior, allowing you to respond to what they are doing on your website and adapt your marketing to their interests. This feature allows ActiveCampaign to “see” what contacts are doing on your website. Their entire page view histories will be attached to their contact record so you know what they have and haven’t done on your website.
- Unlimited Integrations. With an open API infrastructure, ActiveCampaign will blend seamlessly in any software environment. Plus, you will get access to 150+ native integrations, among which leading accounting, CMS applications, and analytics.
10. iContact Pro
iContact Pro is a relatively new player in the email marketing software arena, but one that didn’t take long to impose itself across the business community. Rather than focusing solely on email marketing, iContact Pro combines workflow automation, social media management, and business analytics in a mobile-friendly package. Playing the role of a loyal marketing assistant, iContact will help you create effective email campaigns, whether they are modified templates or unique, custom designs. Then, it will test each of the campaigns to enhance your targeting strategy, and segment leads in categories based on how they’re interacting with you. iContact Pro also tracks and records other types of engagement, including social media conversations, landing pages, newsletters and releases, events, and website visits.
Detailed iContact Pro Review
What is Unique About iContact Pro?
- Timely Campaign Management. With iContact, you can timely and easily manage your email campaigns. It offers tools for segmentation, A/B testing, and a message builder to fulfill email marketing needs of your company. It comes with list management tools for easy management of client IDs which often becomes difficult due to an ever increasing client base.
- All-in-One Marketing Kit. iContact Pro is a system that will automate all important marketing functions, manage and score all of your leads through the same platform. You can use it to create stunning landing pages, as well as other HTML-based and template-based pages.
- Social Media Management Features. This cloud-based software also integrates social media management features and robust monitoring and analytic functionalities. The social media management tools let you schedule and post your campaigns all over Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- SMB-Friendly Pricing. iContact Pro is made affordable to small and medium businesses, as its prices don’t depend on the features it offers, but on the number of subscribers that you wish to manage. Teams with less than 500 subscribers, for instance, can purchase it for only $11.90/month.
- Salesforce Integration. iContact Pro can be integrated with Salesforce to help you manage the sales process. It also offers analytics which is vital for strategic planning and can be used to access the marketing funnel reports. This feature plays a major role in deciding resource allocation for marketing and sales in long-term planning.
Robly is an email marketing system that uses OpenGen technology to provide as much as 50% more opens upon application, and which is suitable both for corporate and nonprofit environments. The tool doesn’t only help you create captivating campaigns, but it also re-sends them with a different subject line, giving the customer a second chance to examine your product/service. The persistence and time effectiveness of this system has pleased satisfied customers with 5x larger lead lists, working around simple tactics such as replacing traditional signup widgets with fully automated popup forms. This way, Robly introduces you to the market you’re about to serve, making it possible to share your emails on social media platforms.
Detailed Robly Review
What is Unique About Robly?
- Mobile-Responsive Templates. All templates you will find within Robly’s library are ready to use on mobile devices and contain call-to-action buttons that increase in size in order to maximize conversion.
- Robly AI. More than just sending repeat email campaigns, Robly’s patent-pending artificial intelligence innovation called Robly AI will analyze all details about your campaigns, history, subscriber interactions, and more. This artificial intelligence determines when is the best time to send your emails, which is when your subscribers will most likely open their inbox and check their messages.
- OpenGen Technology. With its OpenGen technology, Robly ensures that your email campaigns are read by your recipients. This functionality has proven to increase open rates to as much as 50%. It initially begins with a typical marketing content sent via email. Subscribers who did not open your first email will automatically get another campaign 1-10 days later, this time with a different subject line.
- A/B Testing. Robly also offers an A/B testing capability that helps you cover all the bases, optimize all elements of your email campaign such as name, subject line, call to action, content, and more.
- Exit-Intent Pop-Up. Robly doesn’t use the traditional sign-up widgets, but a one-of-a-kind Exit-Intent technology that motivates leaving users to come back and join your mailing list.
Emma is a best-in-class email marketing platform for small to medium-sized businesses. Like its competitors, this solution offers excellent email automation, list segmentation, as well as analytics tools. What makes this platform unique, however, is that it is geared towards team collaboration. With it, you get access to tools that will let multiple staff members work on one email automation campaign. Moreover, it makes all of your marketing assets accessible to everyone on your team, so campaign building is easier than ever. It even comes with its own mobile app, so you can work on-the-go.
Detailed Emma Review
What is Unique About Emma?
- Tiered Command Central. Emma allows you to manage email marketing efforts across multiple departments and locations using its tiered command central. This includes dashboards for approvals, campaign progress, and account reports. Moreover, it serves as a centralized database for assets and templates.
- Flexible Email Editor. Emma has a flexible email editor that supports drag-and-drop navigation as well as HTML coding. This gives users the option to choose the editing method they are most comfortable with.
- A/B Content Testing. Make sure your campaigns will yield good ROIs even before you launch them through Emma’s A/B content testing feature. This will allow you to check the different aspects of your email marketing plans to predict how your target audience will respond to them. By doing so, you can pinpoint what works and what does not as well as address them as early as possible.
- Landing Page Creator. Do you want to attract more customers but don’t want to go through the arduous web development process? Using Emma, you can create and publish beautiful landing pages instead. It uses a drag-and-drop editor, making it quick and easy to design new pages even if you have no prior experience with web development.
- Over 100 Integrations. While Emma offers a comprehensive set of email marketing tools, it is still highly possible that it doesn’t offer certain functionalities that you need. This is why Emma is built to be extendible. It can integrate with over a hundred different applications, so you can simply merge it with existing systems or add the features that you need.
13. Zoho Campaigns
If you are looking to streamline and optimize your email marketing and social media campaigns, you should give Zoho Campaigns a detailed look. Small and medium business are captivated by the tool’s effortless email marketing, automated responders, and professional email newsletters. It has also made a name for giving users the ability to track and report on their email activity as well as promote pretty much the same attractive designs on social media.
Working in synergy with other Zoho products, Campaigns soon becomes a centralized hub for all contact information which is both able to guarantee deliverability and cost-effectiveness to meet the needs of all businesses. You should also consider it because of the free starter plan that allows you to manage even 2,000 contacts, and send over 12,000 emails per month.
Detailed Zoho Campaigns Review
What is Unique About Zoho Campaigns?
- Professional Email Newsletters. Zoho Campaigns offers you a selection of beautiful default email newsletters, but also allows you to design your own to engage customers in a more personalized manner.
- Email and Social Media Monitoring. With Zoho Campaigns, you will get an affordable tool that combines email and social marketing features in one easy-to-use interface. With this, you can effortlessly manage your contact engagement efforts from a single platform.
- Facebook-Friendly System. You can simultaneously share all your campaigns on social sites, set up follow-ups and chain campaigns, and even design landing pages for your Facebook audiences.
- Integrations with Other Zoho products. The Zoho software company has a large and compact productivity suite, where all systems work in synergy to save time and optimize results. Zoho Campaigns is one of these products, and it functions seamlessly with all leading Zoho solutions.
- Free Starter Package. Small and medium businesses and sole marketers will be pleased to learn that Zoho Campaigns offers a free starter plan. With this package, you can manage even 2,000 contacts, and distribute 12,000 emails and messages at absolutely no cost.
If you own an internet-based enterprise, then Retainly might be the email marketing automation software for you. Created for specifically for SaaS startups, digital merchants, bloggers, and other online businesses, this platform offers simple yet powerful features that let you engage leads through personalized emails. With its robust lead capture tools, intuitive drip campaigns, and dynamic contact segmentation, you can reduce customer churn and boost your brand’s reputation.
Moreover, the entire software is completely mobile-ready, so you can work on-the-fly. Another reason to consider this platform is that the vendor offers a free subscription package for small businesses who have minimal contacts.
Detailed Retainly Review
What is Unique About Retainly?
- Buyer Persona Creation. Retainly allows its users to build buyer personas in just a few clicks of a button. With this, you can make the most out of your customer information by turning them into detailed profiles that will help you better understand your target audiences.
- Contact List and Segments. Making your messages more personalized can rely heavily on how you segment your mailing list. With Retainly, you can categorize contacts depending on different criteria before feeding them into an automated drip sequence. This way, you can effectively tap into your customer base by sending them messages that are most relevant to them.
- Automatic Lead Capture. Retainly makes sure that you have all the information you need. This is why it automatically collects leads from the different forms you embed in your emails, landing pages, and websites.
- Multiple Customer Sources. Having an updated customer database is important. To help you consolidate your customers’ contact information and ensuring there are no duplicate data, Retainly can import data from multiple sources. Be it Intercom, Segment, Woopra, Mixpanel, or WordPress, this platform has you covered.
- Email Drip Campaigns. Performing drip campaigns can be quite tedious. With Retainly, you can set automated triggers that will send a series of pre-set emails to your customers upon meeting certain criteria. This way, you don’t have to manually send them emails whenever they visit your website, add things to their cart, or make a purchase.
15. SendinBlue Email
Trusted by over 50,000 users, SendinBlue Email is user-friendly software designed to make marketing automation and transactional messaging simple. It landed on our list for its robust tools that facilitate audience segmentation, results-driven campaign creation, and campaign optimization. With this at your disposal, you will undoubtedly be able to build and grow relationships via targeted email campaigns and sophisticated transactional emails and SMS.
For starters, SendinBlue Email has a drag-and-drop HTML editor that lets you create stunning landing pages and newsletters without the need for any coding skills. After which, you may collect contact data from your leads using custom forms that can be embedded in these landing pages or your existing websites. Once you get hold of these customer data, you can start segmenting leads so that you can create personalized emails depending on your target audiences’ interests, location, or other criteria. From welcome messages to abandoned cart reminders to post-purchase emails, you can automate these emails by simply inputting the details in the software. SendinBlue Email even uses AI-powered algorithms to help you determine the best possible way to approach your contacts. To make things even better, it has strong open API capabilities that let it connect with CMS tools, CRM platforms, web performance systems, and other business applications.
Detailed Sendinblue Review
What is Unique About SendinBlue Email?
- Robust Email Creation. Using SendinBlue Email, you can get access to beautiful email layouts that you can customize to better appeal to your leads. It even allows users to make email designs from scratch in case you prefer something more original.
- Advanced Contact Management. SendinBlue Email allows you to create advanced custom forms and embed them in landing pages and websites. With this, you can easily collect the customer details you need and categorize them however you want.
- Powerful Scheduling Engine. There is a right time for everything–emailing is no exception. With SendinBlue Email’s scheduling engine, you can determine the optimal time to send your emails to increase the chances of click-throughs.
- Solid Analytics Tools. To help you understand your campaign progress, SendinBlue Email is equipped with heat mapping and real-time analytics options. This will allow you to have the data you need right at your fingertips to measure the impact of your current campaigns and improve future campaigns.
- SMS Messaging Options. Other than giving you great email marketing tools, this software is also equipped to help you send out SMS. Meaning, it enables you to reach your clients even without relying on the internet connection.
HelpCrunch may be a customer support solution, however, this software packs a punch when it comes to email marketing functionalities. Equipped with tools to help you create stunning emails, this solution is also capable of helping you build personalized and targeted email marketing campaigns based on customer information and behavioral data. It also has an instant email follow-up system to help you make sure that no lead falls through the cracks. Of course, as a help desk platform, it also gives you the ability to quickly respond to the emails of your customers through its automatic email forwarding options and customizable notification tools. Moreover, HelpCrunch offers features that let you categorize contacts as well as emails according to business-specific filters. To add to its email marketing features, the platform can also perform ticket management, facilitate live chat, and monitor customer engagement in one convenient workspace.
Detailed HelpCrunch Review
What is Unique About HelpCrunch?
- Advanced Chat Tools. The crowning glory of HelpCrunch is its reinvented live chat capabilities. It allows you to save pre-made responses to common questions, it has pre-chat forms that lets you collect contact info before even starting the conversation, and it is lined with customization options so your live chat widget’s aesthetic matches your branding.
- Email Follow-Ups Made Easy. Make sure you are engaging all of your leads through HelpCrunch’s email follow-up tool. This feature allows you to create instant emails using your chat window. You won’t even need to search for email addresses or dig through your inbox to review previous conversations as it makes customer data accessible at all times.
- Email Automation. There are plenty of tasks involved in the email marketing process. With HelpCrunch, you can fully automate all your emailing efforts. All you need to do is set up your content and schedule when to send them out, and this system will do the rest.
- Multi-Channel Communication. Other than live chat and emails, HelpCrunch supports other communication channels. With this, you can easily manage your messages as well as reach out to customers on different platforms without having to jump from one account to another.
- User Authentication Mode. This feature helps identify where customers are logging in form. This way, the system can consolidate customer data into one profile. You can avoid storing duplicate information and make a clear view of your customer interactions wherever the interactions were made.
AWeber is one of the top performing enterprise-friendly email management solutions trusted and relied on by over 100,000 users worldwide. It provides an array of interaction management functions packed in a well-structured marketing story that simply takes you from lead generation to conversion with minimal effort. It starts by preparing highly personalized and engaging emails on plain-text and HTML editors, After which, it lets you set up automated emails so that you will keep customers interested regardless of their current status. Its industry-leading deliverability is a guarantee that you can reach the audiences that matter, be those local buyers or international customers. Another thing to appreciate about AWeber is its streamlined integrations with leading productivity systems, including names such as PayPal, WordPress, Facebook, and many more.
Detailed AWeber Review
What is Unique About AWeber?
- Subscriber Segmentation. AWeber targets your subscribers depending on their behavior and actions and uses this info to segment them in suitable categories.
- Scheduled and Automated Emailing. With AWeber, users can automate all of their campaigns and send emails to tagged and targeted subscribers. Emails can be scheduled and bulk-sent automatically, and customers can be re-engaged with drip campaigns.
- Autoresponder Follow-Ups. AWeber helps you turn casual subscribers into paying customers, by setting a simple sequence of emails and keeping the audience engaged with welcome series, product launch series, and customer onboarding sequences.
- All of Your Favorite Integrations. AWeber connects seamlessly with more than 100 third-party applications and services, which means you can use it in conjunction with the rest of your ecosystem. The list of integrations includes OptinMonster, Interact, Unbounce, and many others.
- First-in-Class Customer Support. The company deploys a team of email marketing professionals who are highly knowledgeable, responsive, and effective. AWeber even offers webinars and training sessions to help new email marketing software users get the most out of their investment.
MailChimp is probably the world’s best-known email marketing service, and for a good reason. Rather than helping you keep the pile of contacts and partners organized, MailChimp makes sure that you will shed some professional light on your brand, and sell more regardless of how far your marketing career has progressed. The plus-factor on MailChimp’s side would be its robust experience in the area, and the number of satisfied users who believe they’d perform much weaker without it. What is it that makes MailChimp special? Explained in the simplest way, MailChimp lets you prepare email campaigns that look just the way you’ve imagined. There is little you can’t tweak to convey the exact message you have in mind, which consequently dictates how viewers interact with your news, services, and products. It also lets you drag-and-drop items to design suitable signup forms and embed those on different locations.
Detailed MailChimp Review
What is Unique About MailChimp?
- End-to-End Automation for Online Sellers. MailChimp’s main role is to ensure that you will reach the right audiences at the right time, and in line with their needs, preferences, and expectations. With this system, you will only need a single API request to segment contacts and trigger a custom series of emails, and report separately on each of them.
- A Faithful Campaign Building Assistant. MailChimp is the tool that collates all necessary tools and sources for you to build campaigns that genuinely convey your messages. On top of the fully featured content editor and the endless choice of templates, MailChimp will also provide you with learning materials, tests, and experts’ assistance.
- Ad Campaigns on Social Media. Using MailChimp, you will be able to organize ad campaigns on social media (Facebook and Instagram), and simplify sales processes for your customers.
- Advanced Analytics. MailChimp keeps an eye on your website and sales activity, and drafts all types of standard reports that can help you refine your future campaigns.
- Mobile Apps. MailChimp comes with specially adjusted mobile apps for different devices, where users can prepare and send campaigns, check on their reports, or add notes as they usually do when in the office. This way, MailChimp helps enhance the productivity of decentralized and remote.
19. Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an online application created to help B2C and B2B companies provide the best possible service to their customers and prospective clients. Coming from a reputable software provider, this platform is great for users looking for a powerful solution that can cater to all of their digital marketing needs. It is equipped with robust contact management, data management, advertising features, and journey mapping options that will help you optimize and automate marketing tasks. Moreover, it uses artificial intelligence to help you get real-time insights on your campaigns’ progress. The only downside to opting for this platform is that it can get a little expensive and therefore, not advisable for small businesses and startups.
Detailed Salesforce Marketing Cloud Review
What is Unique About Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
- 360-Degree Customer Data View. Salesforce Marketing Cloud was made to help marketers create consumer-centric campaigns. With it, you can get comprehensive summaries of your customers’ data so you can understand how to better serve them.
- Fully Integrated Interface. Salesforce Marketing Cloud goes beyond email automation, social media management, and marketing campaign creation. It serves as a centralized hub where you can optimize your marketing efforts in line with advertising activities, sales goals, and customer service protocols.
- Great Emailing Templates. Just like its competitors, this platform has stunning email templates to choose from. What sets it apart, however, is that it also has pre-built messaging flows that you can use to automate your email marketing efforts more quickly.
- AI-Powered Predictive Recommendations. Salesforce Marketing Cloud leverages artificial intelligence to help you get insightful recommendations. With this, you can identify opportunities and gauge the best possible segments and methods through which to approach customers.
- Robust Journey Mapping. To make your campaigns more effective, this platform has a mapping tool that lets you visualize your customers’ journey down the sales funnel. Using this, it is easier to plan ahead as to what types of content they will respond to and how you can better communicate with them
Mailjet is Europe’s favorite email marketing tool that offers solutions for both marketers and developers, as well as enterprise-grade teams. Its highlight is, as the company likes to put it, business class and transactional email sending, namely the preparation and distribution of personalized and optimized emails that help sell more. With Mailjet, you will receive a dedicated IP address to stay in full control of your sender reputation, an intuitive and comprehensive editor (Passport) for your emails, A/B tests on calls-to-action and comparison of the performance of your campaign, and SMTP Relay to send transaction emails and track customers with ease. During the process, you will have the peace of mind that Mailjet has handled all contact management operations and that there is always a marketing expert on the other side of the line ready to assist you.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.