YouTube is a growing video platform with over 1 billion users and hundreds of millions of hours of content watched every day. As a company, it’s important to have a presence on YouTube. The good news is that YouTube has some excellent tools for helping you manage your channel, including sharing analytics and getting help from experts. The bad news is that there are a lot of different tools available.
If you’re looking for an SEO tool for YouTube, you might be wondering which one is best for your needs. This blog post will help you figure out which software package works best for your business and why.
Seo Software For Youtube
YouTube is a powerful search engine. In fact, it’s the second most popular search engine in the world behind Google. And, Google loves YouTube content. When you do a Google search, video content stands out from the rest of the search results:
When you focus on creating the right YouTube content using the right keywords and tags, you put yourself in an excellent position to rank higher on Google and YouTube’s internal search. That’s why we’ve put together this list of 26 YouTube optimization tools you can use to get more YouTube followers and improve your ranking without spending countless hours creating videos just for the sake of creating videos.
26 Best YouTube SEO Tools
When you consider that video is the top-performing content across all social media platforms it just makes sense to focus on creating the best, most optimized YouTube videos possible. You can then share them across your social networks, growing your followers, and increasing your reach. But with more than 2 billion users on the platform, getting your videos found can be a bit difficult.
That’s where these YouTube optimization tools come in.
Here you’ll find all the tools you need to create great videos, find the right keywords and tags, find out what your competitors are up to, and track the performance of your YouTube channel.
Manage Your YouTube Channel
A successful YouTube channel requires a bit more than just posting videos. You also need to track the performance of your videos to make sure that you’re not wasting time and money on content that’s missing the mark. In this section, you’ll find YouTube optimization tools that will help you understand how your channel is performing so you can take steps to correct its course or share the content that’s performing well to your other social networks.
1 . TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy is a browser extension that offers tons of different ways to effectively manage your YouTube channel. It includes productivity, video SEO, data and research, promotion, and bulk processing tools. Using TubeBuddy, you can create and schedule your YouTube videos, use saved responses for easy content moderation, and build end-screen templates, among other cool things.
2. YouTube Analytics
YouTube’s own analytics tool is one of the best tools you can use to find out where your channel is succeeding and where it isn’t. You can use it to learn more about your audience and the content that grabs them, improving your YouTube video views, and keeps them engaged. You’ll also be able to check out the watch time on your videos (a signal in YouTube’s search algorithm) and how your following is growing.
VidIQ is a browser extension that shows you the stats you need to track your YouTube performance. You can also add competitor channels to see how they compare to your own as well as set up email alerts to find trending topics. There’s even a Facebook Syndication feature that lets you share your video instantly across social media platforms.
Identify Your Best Keywords
Descriptions and titles are important information for YouTube users. When you include the right keywords in your YouTube video descriptions and titles, users are better equipped to decide if your video is right for them. In this section, you’ll find YouTube optimization tools that can help you find the keywords that will get your videos ranked and viewed.
4. YouTube Autosuggest
If you’ve ever searched for a video on YouTube, you know that the moment you start typing, YouTube starts offering suggestions for keywords and phrases to help you along:
This is a great tool for users but it’s also an extremely useful tool for creators. Similar to Google Trends, you can enter your keyword or topic into the search field on YouTube and use the autosuggest results to find keywords that you should include in your video description, tags, and title.
5. Google Keyword Planner
Google offers tons of free tools that creators can use to find just the right keywords to include in their content. Google Keyword Planner is a great tool. You can access Google Keyword Planner from your Google Ads dashboard (you don’t have to run ads to use it). It will help you find the keywords that are worth the most for Google searches so you can plug those keywords into your YouTube descriptions and titles.
6. Keyword Tool (Keywordtool.io)
Keyword Tool is a freemium tool you can use to find topics that your viewers might be interested in based on what they’re likely to search for. Just enter a high-level keyword or topic and Keyword Tool will give you suggestions in the form of questions, prepositions, and even hashtags. The paid version starts at $69/month and gives you access to search volumes, cost-per-click, competition data, and trends.
7. Rank Tracker
Rank Tracker is another freemium keyword research tool. You can use it to pull keywords from YouTube’s suggestions and view search volume, competition, expected visits, and more. Rank Tracker is great for finding keywords that will put your videos in the running for that coveted featured snippet position that puts you at the top of the search results. The paid version starts at $72/year.
8. Ahrefs Keywords Explorer
Ahrefs Keywords Explorer has one of the largest databases of YouTube keywords. You can search for your keyword and find local and global search volume, clicks, click percentage, and clickstream data so you can find out how many people search a certain term on YouTube each month. There are also keyword ideas reports that can give you some great keyword or topic ideas.
Kparser is another easy-to-use paid keyword research tool that focuses on long-tail keywords. You can add keywords before and after your target keyword (similar to Keyword.io) but Kparser lets you choose the parsing depth.
YTRank is a super simple free tool you can use to track YouTube rankings for a target keyword. Just choose the location you want, add your YouTube video URL, and add your keywords.
Research Profitable Tags
YouTube tags are words and phrases that let YouTube know what your video is about. Like keywords, tags are an important ranking factor in YouTube’s search algorithm. Here you’ll find YouTube optimization tools that will help you find the most profitable tags for your YouTube videos.
yt seo tools tag generator
When it comes to getting attention on YouTube, making good content is just not enough. You need to direct the audience towards your video to get the deserving attention. The first and foremost thing that you can do to direct the audience towards your content is to add proper tags to the video Tags play an important role in ranking your video among the search result.
Why YouTube tags are important?
YouTube Tags/labels capacity to help YouTube handle your video’s substance and setting. Thusly, YouTube can comprehend your video’s subject and classification, and partner it with comparative substance, which can intensify your video’s compass. The ascent of semantic inquiry has made YouTube labels less significant after some time, yet they’re as yet an essential component you can use for your potential benefit.Despite the fact that YouTube destinations the title, thumbnail, and depiction as being more significant for video SEO on their foundation, considers do demonstrate that there’s a slight positive connection between watchword improved labels and positioning (Backlink). Fail to utilize them isn’t a dealbreaker, however they can help.
They’re significantly more significant in situations where your objective watchword is regularly incorrectly spelled on the grounds that you can label the incorrect spellings without remembering them for your title and portrayal.
As an optional advantage, labels even assist you with getting sorted out and track down your own substance on the off chance that you do self-reference labeling.
How YouTube search result works
YouTube search result works on a simple principle; whenever someone types a keyword related to your tag, YouTube suggests your video to that search result. There are other factors, but this is the most basic one. The more related keywords are there in the search bar, the more likely it becomes that your video will appear on the top. There is less chance that someone will scroll down at the bottom of the search result to watch a video. So, making your video appear at the top gives your video an upper hand over the others. There are other ways to promote the video, but you have to pay for it so, adding tags is a better option.
What Is Video Tags Generator Tool
Labeling your video with proper tags is a difficult task. It is challenging to think up many descriptive tags to add. In the past, this task was not difficult as you could easily search for a video that resembles your content and copy its tag to your video. But recently, YouTube has hidden these tags. The YouTube Tag Generator will help you in this process. You can generate tags by typing your video title in the box and click the submit button. It will generate SEO effective tags according to the title of your video. SEO is an engine optimization technique that helps your content to appear at the top. The tags displayed in the result are the ones used by the most-watched videos of a similar title. You can then manually filter the tags according to your content. Using this tool, you can boost your content without spending anything out of your pocket. This tool also allows you to check the tags of a particular YouTube video by simply entering the URL of the video in the search bar. And the best part about the YouTube Tag Generator tool is that it’s absolutely FREE.
A Quick Overview of the YouTube Video Tags Generator
- Generate tags for YouTube with YouTube Video Tags Generator. The website offers you easy to use tags for your video based on the title of the video.
- The best part about this is that you do not need to be a computer genius to use these tools to your advantage and generate tags for your videos. tags generator tool lets you create simple tags so that you can rank your videos in Google search results. This tool also allows you to make use of video meta tags and keywords for optimizing your videos.
- The YouTube videos will be listed with the highest rated ones and vice versa. The higher number of votes that the video gets, the more people will see it and start to click through the link that will direct them to the source of the website. With this tool, you can optimize your videos so that it gets more views and you get more exposure on the internet.
- This is because the tool uses several algorithms to compare the titles of the videos with the tags and then creates a unique tag for each video submitted on the website. The most popular tags are those that are very relevant to the videos and also the ones that will draw more viewers.
- In case, if the tags generated on your YouTube videos do not match the keywords or the description that you have given, you can always go back to the tags generator and do it all over again. If your website has millions of videos that are related to your target audience, you will get to see your site ranked high with the help of the YouTube Video Tags Generator.
- You will also be able to find out if there are problems with the site’s content as you will be able to analyze how many times you have changed the content on the site. This is due to the fact that there are different video formats and the site may not be able to read your uploaded videos.
So, if you want to get the best results, try to do some research on these tags first before actually using the tools. You can either buy the tools to build up your own tags or you can get the tags generator that you can use by downloading it to your computer. The tool is very easy to use and it does not require any technical knowledge at all.
- There are many other sites that offer the service but none of them will provide you with all of the features that you can use for your video. Some of the sites will allow you to upload your video in HTML format, but others will not. The only way to know which site is better for you is to make use of the tools.
- You can also choose to pay for the option of using the tags generator or the site that is free. In order to create good tags, you need to have an insight into the features of the site.
- You can create the tags by using a video organizer or you can create them by inserting different types of keywords to the video itself. The tags will be helpful for search engines as they can help in ranking the video in the results.
- The most important aspect of this tool is that it is user friendly. The website is not very expensive and you do not have to spend on the tools to create your own tags. It is very easy to use and you can find lots of help on the website and on other websites on the web about the tags feature.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.