We have a great tool for you today that will make it easier than ever to get the most out of Excel. It’s called Seo Tools For Excel and it can help you do more with your data and make better decisions.
Seo Tools For Excel download is an add-in for Microsoft Excel that offers SEO tools for analyzing information in your data. These tools include keyword density, search engine ranking position (SERP), page authority and more. The Seo Tools For Excel download makes it easy to use these tools right in Excel.
Seo Tools For Excel Download
SEO Tools for Excel is a comprehensive application which provides a complete suite of functions for SEO analysis in Excel. It is a powerful application which acts as an add-on to Microsoft Excel and features various functions that can help you carry out in-depth SEO analysis using data from other sources. It is an efficient application which provides a variety of handy tools for working with online marketing. Besides this, you can also analyze your descriptions of blogs and websites to verify the original setup of the SEO method. The program comes packed with integrations for your favorite services, for instance, you can use the Google Analytics integration to build your own automated KPI reports or Majestic to analyze your backlink profile. You can also download Alex Pfeffer – Sick Beats Free Download.
For on-page SEO analysis you have functions like HtmlH1, Hematite and HtmlMetaDescription to verify that your pages are correctly set up. The program also offers Off-page SEO, which comes in handy when looking at off-page SEO factors. You can use CheckBacklink to verify that your backlinks are still available and GooglePageRank to fetch the PageRank for multiple URLs at ease. You can analyze the title tags of your pages, the meta descriptions, H1 tags, canonical tags, word count, keyword density and so on.SEOTools For Excel has many offline and online SEO tools like XPathOnUrl, Relexified, Domain Age, Spin Tex, etc. What’s more, if you’re missing something, this wonderful tool makes it easy to build your own Connector using our easy-to-use XML format to integrate with any external API or service. You can also download Master Sessions: Ensemble Metals Collection Free Download.
SeoTools for Excel Features
Below are some noticeable features which you will experience after SeoTools for Excel Free Download
- Can also comprehensive application which provides a complete suite of functions for SEO analysis in Excel.
- Help you carry out in-depth SEO analysis using data from other sources.
- Provides a variety of handy tools for working with online marketing.
- Also, ability to analyze your descriptions of blogs and websites to verify the original setup of the SEO method.
- Comes packed with integrations for your favorite services such as Google Analytics to build your own automated KPI reports.
- Includes functions for on-page SEO analysis like HtmlH1, Hematite and HtmlMetaDescription to verify that your pages are correctly set up.
- So offers Off-page SEO, which comes in handy when looking at off-page SEO factors.
- Verify that your backlinks are still available and GooglePageRank to fetch the PageRank for multiple URLs at ease.
- Lets you analyze the title tags of your pages, the meta descriptions, H1 tags, canonical tags, word count, keyword density and so on.
- Includes many offline and online SEO tools like XPathOnUrl, Relexified, Domain Age, Spin Tex, etc.
SeoTools for Excel Technical Setup Details
Prior to start SeoTools for Excel Free Download, ensure the availability of the below listed system specifications
- Software Full Name: SeoTools for Excel
- Setup File Name: SeoTools.for.Excel.18.104.22.168.rar
- Compatibility Mechanical: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Setup Size: 9.7 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Latest Version Release Added On: 18th Jun 2021
- Developers: SeoTools
System Requirements for SeoTools for Excel
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 10 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher processor
SeoTools for Excel Free Download
You can also click on the link below to start SeoTools for Excel Free Download. Also, this is a full offline installer standalone setup for Windows Operating System. Also, this would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
download all images from excel
Supposing you have a lot of pictures in your workbook and want to save them to a specific folder at a time, usually, you can copy and paste the pictures one by one manually for saving, but it is time-consuming to copy and paste them repeatedly like this. Here, I will introduce you some tips to solve this job.
Export all images at once from Excel with Save As function
Easily export all images at once from Excel with an amazing tool
Export images and rename them with the adjacent cell values
Export All Images At Once From Excel With Save As Function
With the Excel built-in Save As function, you can save a workbook as Web Page to save all pictures including charts, shapes and other objects in a folder. Please do as follows.
- Open the workbook with the pictures you want to save. Click File > Save As > Browse.
- In the Save As dialog box, you need to:
2.1) Choose a folder to save the exported images;
2.2) Choose Web Page from the Save as type drop-down list;
2.3) Click the Save button.
- In the popping up Microsoft Excel dialog box, click the Yes button.
- Open the folder where the exported files are saved and you can see a folder and a HTML format file listed inside. All pictures in the workbook including charts, shapes or objects are saved in this folder.
- You can keep the pictures you need in the folder and delete others you don’t need Easily Export All Images At Once From Excel With An Amazing Tool
The above method will extract all objects from the workbook, maybe, some of them you don’t need. If you have Kutools for Excel installed in Excel, its Export Graphics feature may help you save only the pictures you need.
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as follows:
- Click Kutools Plus > Import & Export > Export Graphics:
- In the Export Graphics dialog box, please configure as follows:
2.1) Choose Pictures from the Types drop down list;
Tips: By default, all graphics including charts, pictures and shapes in current workbook are listed.
2.2) In the Save directory section, click the button to select a folder to save your exported pictures;
2.3) In the Export format drop-down list, choose the type of image you want to export as;
2.4) Click OK.
- Then a dialog box pops up to tell you how many pictures have been successfully exported, click the OK button.
Now you can go to the destination folder and check the exported images.
Please click Export Graphics to know more about this feature.
Before applying Kutools for Excel, please download and install it firstly.
Export Images And Rename Them With The Adjacent Cell Values
As shown in the screenshot below, there are two columns, one contains a list of fruit names and the other contains the corresponding pictures of the fruits. To export these images and automatically name them with the corresponding fruit names, you can try the VBA code in this section.
- In the worksheet where you want to export the pictures, press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
- In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. And then copy the following VBA into the Module window.
VBA code: Export pictures in a column and name them automatically
‘Updated by Extendoffice 20220308
Dim xStrPath As String
Dim xStrImgName As String
Dim xImg As Shape
Dim xObjChar As ChartObject
Dim xFD As FileDialog
Set xFD = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFolderPicker)
xFD.Title = “Please select a folder to save the pictures” & ” – ExtendOffice”
If xFD.Show = -1 Then
xStrPath = xFD.SelectedItems.Item(1) & “\”
On Error Resume Next For Each xImg In ActiveSheet.Shapes If xImg.TopLeftCell.Column = 2 Then xStrImgName = xImg.TopLeftCell.Offset(0, -1).Value If xStrImgName <> "" Then xImg.Select Selection.Copy Set xObjChar = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects.Add(0, 0, xImg.Width, xImg.Height) With xObjChar .Border.LineStyle = xlLineStyleNone .Activate ActiveChart.Paste .Chart.Export xStrPath & xStrImgName & ".png" .Delete End With End If End If Next
1) The number 2 in the line “If xImg.TopLeftCell.Column = 2 Then” represents the column number from which you want to export the pictures;
2) The number -1 in the line “xStrImgName = xImg.TopLeftCell.Offset(0, -1).Value” indicates that you will name the pictures with the values of the adjacent left cells.
- Press the F5 key to run the code. In the opening window, select a folder to save the pictures and then click OK.
Then all pictures in a specified column are exported and automatically named with the adjacent cell values as you specified.
Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.